Aeroparque Jorge Newbery – Buenos Aires
Last boarding calls
Answers to passengers frequently asked questions
- What is the situation of international flights?
- What is the most economical way to get to Palermo or downtown Buenos Aires?
- Where to wait for Uber or Cabify?
- Is it possible to get a SIM card at the airport?
- How to get from Aeroparque to Ezeiza Airport?
- Is it open 24 hours?
- How to process the passport Express?
- What to do in case of loss of valuables or luggage?
- Is there a luggage storage service?
- How much does it cost to park at the airport
- Are there banking services in Aeroparque?
- Are there pharmacies?
Aeroparque Jorge Newbery (IATA: AEP), reopened in March 2021 after a year of runway expansion works and facilities, is one of the two major airports that serves Buenos Aires, Argentina, with domestic and some regional flights to neighboring countries (Uruguay, Brazil, Paraguay, Chile, Bolivia and Peru). 12.3 million passengers passed through Aeroparque during 2019. It is located in the city of Buenos Aires, on the edge of the La Plata river and just 3 km from the tourist centre of Palermo’s neighbourhood (See Map).
Hotels near the airport
Although there is no hotel inside the terminal, being within the city, there are many accommodation options nearby.
The terminal has a wide variety of cafes, restaurants and fast food, deli, regional products, Duty Free, bookstore, press stand, telephone and banking services, free Wi-Fi access, 24 hours convenience store, pharmacy, travel assistance services and a vip lounge.
Public and Private Transportation
Taxi and Remises Service:
Taxis have an exclusive dock at the exit of Terminal A and have a pre-set rate. The remises (Vip taxi) have counters in the arrivals sectors. Learn more
SHUTTLE Manuel Tienda Leon to Terminal Retiro (10 minutes) or Ezeiza Airport (45 minutes). Desks in Arrivals, public sectors A1 and A2.
Urban bus lines:
Lines 160, 33, 37 and 45. Stops are at Av. Rafael Obligado in front of Sectors A and B
The offices are in the Sector of National Arrivals.
Airlines operating at the Buenos Aires Aeroparque and location of check-in counters
There are two parking lots: Parking Sur (Covered Garage) and Parking Norte (open air). Rates
Assistance and facilities for special passengers with reduced mobility, deaf passengers, and people who need special attention.