Private and shared transfers – Aeroparque Jorge Newbery
Door to door transfer service for groups, families or individuals:
If what you are looking for is the greatest comfort and tranquility to move from Aeroparque Jorge Newbery to different neighborhoods of Buenos Aires, you can opt for a private transfer service.
The best option is to book online and in advance your transfer to or from the airport so your driver is waiting for you and you don’t have to negotiate prices with cabs or transfer companies. You can get from 11 USD a shared transfer service in combis (ideal for solo travelers). At the same time, there are vehicles for 12 USD per vehicle (up to 3 passengers), 18 USD minivan for 4 people (total price per vehicle), 8-seater minibus (65 USD price per vehicle) and 14-seater minibus (75 USD price per vehicle).
The reservation must be made at least 12 hours in advance. At the airport the driver will be waiting for you with a sign with your name on it, as soon as you leave the baggage claim area and enter the public hall. In case you are in a hotel or apartment, the driver will be waiting for you outside the building. If you are able to park your vehicle, you may sometimes wait at the reception desk.
- All personnel involved (guide, driver, etc…) will wear a mask during the service
- All attendees will have their temperature taken and people with a temperature above 37 degrees will be refused admission.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation in the cell phone and not print it.
- All means of transport involved shall be disinfected before and after each service and thoroughly washed every 24 hours.
- Delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures shall be avoided.
- Hydroalcoholic gel shall be provided before, during and after the service.