Private and shared transfers – Aeroparque Jorge Newbery
Door-to-door transfer service for groups, families or individuals:
If what you are looking for is the greatest comfort and tranquility to move from Jorge Newbery Airport to different neighborhoods of Buenos Aires, you can opt for a private or shared door-to-door transfer service.
The best option is to book your transfer to or from the airport online and in advance so that your driver is waiting for you and you do not have to negotiate prices with taxis or transfer companies. You can get from 11 USD a shared shuttle service in combis (ideal for solo travellers). In turn, there are vehicles for 12 USD per vehicle (up to 3 passengers), 18 USD minivan for 4 people (total price per vehicle), 8-seater Minibus (65 USD the price per vehicle) and 14-seater Minibus (75 USD). USD the price for the vehicle).
The reservation must have a minimum of 12 hours in advance. At the airport, the driver will wait for you with a sign with your name on it, as soon as you leave the baggage claim area and enter the public hall. In the event that you are in a hotel or apartment, the driver will be waiting outside the building. If you have the possibility to park the vehicle, sometimes you can wait at the reception.
- All personnel involved (guide, driver, etc.) will wear a mask during the service.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken and admission will be denied to people with a temperature above 37 degrees.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.
- All means of transport involved will be disinfected before and after each service and thoroughly washed every 24 hours.
- The delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the service.